Friday, May 18, 2007

Bleurgh!

I am admitting defeat. I can't deal with this pain stuff on my own. I've succumbed and made an appointment with my Doctor this morning at 10.00 am (I could've been seen earlier but with a Doctor who basically is as much use as a chocolate fireguard).

This morning, I feel really ill. Bleurgh. Bleurgh. Bleurgh!! I've taken the kids to school, been to the Doctors to make an appointment (impossible to get through on the phone), come back home again, put my make-up on and am now sitting here with a cup of Whittards Green Tea (it's got all sort of fruity flavourings in it), relaxing for 20 minutes before I have to go out again.

I'll update later.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh Kate . .get better would you! I'm so sorry you've been sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home