New Look
So, what do you think?
I decided it was time to bite the bullet and have a go at making my own header. Of course, once I'd done that I had to try and alter loads of other settings in the template so that the colours weren't all odd. Yep, I know it's not perfect, but it'll do for now, bearing in mind that I've already spent about two and a half hours on it!
So, how has your day been? I've had a nice relaxing day today ... done two layouts, submitted an application for the Scrap-Maps creative team (I don't expect I'll get picked, but you've got to try or you don't get anywhere), got several loads of washing done, went shopping, stacked the dishwasher and cooked dinner. I'm feeling good! I love it when I have a day where I feel like I've actually achieved something - you wouldn't believe how much the house being a mess contributes to my depression - now that I can actually see carpet in some rooms I feel so light today - long may it last!
Now if only I could motivate myself to finish a kit that I've been designing, I'd be really happy.
Anyway, 2.00 am is fast approaching and I need to go to bed - thankfully I don't have to get up early for work tomorrow as I'm not going in until lunchtime, but Ethan will no doubt be bouncing on top of our bed by 8.00 am, so I need to get some sleep while I've got the chance!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home