More Sad News
We heard the other night that a friend of ours lost his fight against cancer on Christmas Day. He was just 44. His eldest daughter and my Sean have always been very close friends, and it hurts to know the pain they are experiencing right now. Seanie hasn't said very much, but I know he's really hurting, he was very fond of him.
I know several other people that have lost loved ones in the last few weeks, and it's awful to see my friends suffering. It certainly brings home the fact that life is fragile and that there are no guarantees. You never know how much time you have left, and therefore it is vitally important that we all live our lives to the full. I know I for one am determined to make more of my life, starting today.
In the meantime, my friend is facing the rest of her life without her soulmate, who she had been with for 26 years; and their two girls face the rest of their lives without their beloved father. RIP A.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home