And Now For Something Completely Different ...

Thinking outside of the box is something that we should all do ... not just when we're scrapping, but whenever we need to apply a bit of initiative and brain power to something.
This layout is one I'm really proud of, done as it was by myself as a non-Jewish person. The reason for this layout? It's made with Cindy Simon's new Hanukkah kit, released today at NDISB (click here to go directly to the kit in the store). I could've just made a 'normal' layout about my boys or something, as the kit is chock-full of papers and embellishments that will work for any layout you might be planning; but I decided to challenge myself to make something a bit different and really do the spirit of the kit justice. Well, I like it anyway!
I challenge you all to try something completely different!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home