Automatic
I'm being sneaky ... here's my entry for the Automatic challenge at One Little Word ... I managed to tie it in nicely with my August Scraps Of Life challenge. Well, can you blame me? So much to do, and so little time to do it in these days ...Credits: Background paper - I Believe In Fairies kit by Beth Hesselberg from DSS; flower and arrow embellishment - Rustic Floral Lavender by Jackie Eckles (from Little Dreamer Designs); Jaffa Alpha brushes - Karen Hunt; font - Gilligan's Island.

3 Comments:
Great layout! And good for you for getting the most out of your layout!!Lynn
one little word
LOOOOVE your journaling...i think i'm guilty of the same thing quite often too.
& your l/o is so fab! love the fonts & your picture....really such a fantastic page
ohhh I so understand this! I can never say NO!
Post a Comment
<< Home