Cheeky!

I absolutely LOVE this pic of Ethan's little botty boo boo ... how cute is it! This is a layout I knocked out last night for the Scraplift Challenge over at DigiScrapShak. It's not a patch on the layout I lifted, which is stupendous, but I was in one of those moods where you just go straight to a kit that you know matches in colours and just get on with it, rather than spending an hour mooching around your hard drive looking, only to go for the first kit you thought of anyway.
Credits: Papers, circle stitching - Zoom kit by Sandra Boddington; tag - from The Bean Bag Alpha set by MandaBean; frame from Vickie's Grunge Frames at DigiScrapShak; Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman.
Speaking of mooching, I am getting sick of it. Up until a week ago I had separate folders for every kit, so for example there were separate folders for each of Cindy's kits, etc etc etc ... but finally I wised up last weekend and moved all my kits into folders for each designer. Makes it a bit quicker looking, but I still need to get more organisation of my files. I have been tempted to get ACDSee, but Colin has been saying for ages that he will write me a programme to do the same thing. The sensible half of me wants to wait until he's had time to write it (I think he did start a couple of weeks ago), but he's always so busy that I know there's no hope of him doing it any time soon (case in point: my kitchen still isn't finished after 2 1/2 years). So, I could buy ACDSee and just get on with it, but if I wait until he's written me a decent programme I can make sure it does exactly what I need it to do ... and then we can perhaps sell it on for a very small fee to other digiscrappers. Oh, decisions decisions!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home