Friday, January 05, 2007

Scary


Okay, so Blogger is letting me add the layout to a new post - great! This is made with the Spooktacular kit by Michelle Conrad at DigiScrapShak. The frame is from
Vickie's Grunge Frames, also at DigiScrapShak. Fonts are Chiller and Exaggerate (for the title), Hand Me Down (2004) and CK Nifty (journaling).

I am not an event/occasion scrapper per se. Most of my layouts tend to be 'moments'. Certainly the concept of using a Halloween kit has been alien to me up to now, but when I saw this kit I just had to have it - because the purple and the green matched perfectly with the photo. What I really liked, though, was the fact that out of 12 papers in the kit, only four were patterned with Halloween motifs - and the other 8 are grungey, so they can be used for all sorts of other themes. As it happens this photo is just one of quite a few I took that day, so I'll be able to make loads of Halloween layouts now; plus the colours will work well with lots of pics of my lovely boys.

I'm feeling very proud of myself, cos FINALLY I managed to crack the text on a path in PSCS2 thing - it's taken me months, but finally tonight it clicked where I was going wrong. There'll be no stopping me now, my text will be going off in all directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home