Friday, August 17, 2007

In Search Of ...

Here's my entry for the One Little Word challenge to create a layout with the theme 'Seek'. I have to say, this hasn't turned out anything like I expected it would ... I was busily trying to find stuff to put on to make it look eclectic, when I realised that actually, simple was probably better.

So ... credits: Background paper, clip, frame brush, swirly brushes - Michelle Coleman (Little Dreamer Designs); Journaling tag - Jackie Eckles (Little Dreamer Designs); Overlay - Meredith Fenwick; Lined Cut Out Alpha - Laura McGee (DigiScrapShak); font - Lamebrain BRK.

3 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Gigi said...

oh yes....you did simple just wonderfully :) love the title work...really really fab work!!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

I think it's great! Sometimes simple IS better!!!

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Azrood said...

This is beautiful! I love the frame and the alpha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home